Tools Needed: Scissors, X-acto Knife (optional)
Click image below to download.
1. Print snowflake design on 8.5” x 11” paper.
2. Cut off the extra paper around the square design. A paper cutter will give you the best lines.
3. Fold the paper in half along all the lines. Open up the design after each fold before you move on to the next fold, this will give you tight fold creases making it easier to fold the design together in the next steps.
4. Fold the design into a triangle shape with the design in the top, left hand section. Crease the folds again.
5. Fold the bottom right triangle up and behind the top right triangle. Crease the folds again.
6. Fold the bottom left triangle up and behind the top left triangle. Crease the folds again.
7. Fold the blank triangle (top right-hand triangle) behind the triangle with the design. Crease the folds again.
Next steps should be cut in order. This will keep the snowflake sturdy while you cut it.
8. Cut out all the gray parts off the bottle first including the label parts and cap. The extra folded paper will help keep the rest from sliding around.
9. Next, cut out all the gray parts inside the tulip glass.
10. Free hand trim the extra light reflection from each beer to make them balanced not symmetrical.