Oooo, I just thought of something, the only thing that could be more fun than catching beer flavored snowflakes on your tongue is eating beer flavored candy canes!
Tools Needed: Scissors & X-acto Knife
Click image below to download.
1. Print snowflake design on 8.5” x 11” paper.
2. Cut off the extra paper around the square or circle design. A paper cutter will give you the best lines.
3. Fold the paper in half along all the lines. Open up the design after each fold before you move on to the next fold, this will give you tight fold creases making it easier to fold the design together in the next steps.
4. Fold the design into a triangle shape with the design in the top, left hand section. Crease the folds again.
5. Fold the bottom right triangle up and behind the top right triangle. Crease the folds again.
6. Fold the bottom left triangle up and behind the top left triangle. Crease the folds again.
7. Fold the blank triangle (top right-hand triangle) behind the triangle with the design. Crease the folds again.
8. Cut out all the gray portions.
(The following steps will make your snowflake a one-of-a-kind!)
9. Using a sharp exacto-style knife, cut out the mug handle space. Use light pressure to cut only one layer of paper at a time. If you push too hard you will break the tip of the blade or the bottom layers will bunch up causing a messy, torn edge.
10. Using a sharp X-acto-style knife, cut out the flying foam details following the cutting directions in #9.
11. Using a sharp exacto-style knife, cut out the inside of the mug following the cutting directions in #9.
12. Free hand trim the “foam” head and light reflection on each beer to make them balanced not symetrical.