Oooo (I just thought of something) the only thing that could make catching snowflakes on your tongue more fun is if the snowflakes were made out of BEER!
Tools Needed: Scissors
Click image below to download.
1. Print snowflake design on 8.5” x 11” paper.
2. Cut off the extra paper around the square or circle design. A paper cutter will give you the best lines.
3. Fold the paper in half along all the lines. Open up the design after each fold before you move on to the next fold, this will give you tight fold creases making it easier to fold the design together in the next steps.
4. Fold the design into a triangle shape with the design in the top, left hand section. Crease the folds again.
5. Fold the bottom right triangle up and behind the top right triangle. Crease the folds again.
6. Fold the bottom left triangle up and behind the top left triangle. Crease the folds again.
7. Fold the blank triangle (top right-hand triangle) behind the triangle with the design. Crease the folds again.
8. Cut out all the gray portions.
(The following steps will make your snowflake a one-of-a-kind!)
9. Free hand trim the “foam” head and light reflection on each beer to make them balanced not symetrical.
10. Free hand cut the top of the glass line by cutting a very thin triangle to help separate the top of the glass from the foam.